Pulse Secure allows you to connect a device securely to the hds-staff WiFi network so you can access your network drives and other things that you can only access while connected to the network.
1. Download Pulse Secure and go to the Manual installers section. Click on the Pulse Client manual installer (64-bit Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8/10) or (Mac OS X 10.8 and higher).
2. Once Downloaded, install the application and open it to add a connection.
3. Click the plus sign to add a connection.
4. Fill out the following and click Add:
- Type: Policy Secure (UAC) or Connect Secure (VPN)
- Name: hds-staff
- Server URL: secure.colostate.edu/hds-staff
5. Click Connect and enter your HFS credentials (credentials used to log into your work computer) and click Connect.